Monastery church Rebdorf

The church of the monastery founded around 1156 was built in the form of a Romanesque pillar basilica in the second half of the 12th century; the double towers were added in the first half of the 13th century. The choir and central nave were vaulted in the first half of the 14th century. The baroque reconstruction and expansion of the church was carried out in 1732/34 by Matthias Seybold.

(Source: www.eichstaett.de)

Klosterkirche Rebdorf
Pater-Moser-Str. 1
85072 Eichstätt